Lift Passes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lift Passes

Hi there, can anyone tell me if they know of any companies offering free kids passes when adult ones are purchased please? Failing that, will my youngest (6 yrs) need a pass for the first couple of days on the nursery slopes? We are arriving 27 March.
      Thanks.
    • Hi Sandra

It's sometimes possible to get a special offer on a lift pass when booking holidays through tour operators as it forms part of a package price, however the mountain don't have this type of offer for people booking independently.

There is a 'beginners lift pass' in Pas de la Casa but this only covers the green slopes which are very limited. The cost of this is €25.50 per day regardless of age, so for a child it is actually cheaper for children to have a full area pass, which is €133 for the six days you want to ski. The pass for the beginner's area only works out cheaper for juniors and adults, and can only be purchased on a daily basis from the kiosks at the bottom of the slopes.

If you want to book lift passes as well as group school and/or ski hire you can do so on our online shop where you'll get 30% off all rentals plus extra discounts for booking pass with rentals, increasing if you book group school as well.

Hope this helps!

Steve
    • Hi Steve, thanks for that - really helpful. We did book aThomson holiday through a third party so I'll go back to them and see if they can offer us anything. I will book the other stuff through your shop. One other question - my older son is 9 and has skied very comfortably 3 times before so won't need a full week's ski school - can I just book him in for a couple of days?
      Thanks again - Sandra
    • No problem! 8)

Outside the full week of lessons it would be private lessons - have a look at our ski school page where you'll find the prices - they vary due to the time of day you would like, and it's a minimum two hours. Private ski lessons can only be booked directly with the school, and their phone number is +376 871920.