Pas de la Casa Ski Hire & Snowboard Hire
If you are looking to save money and find the best deals on ski rental in Pas de la Casa then look no further, we work with Rentaski hire shop to offer you a huge 30% discount on ski and snowboard hire in Pas de la Casa. By pre-booking with Pasdelacasa.com, you can take advantage of our great ski rental discounts and get yourself organised before you travel, that way all you have to think about when you arrive is collecting your equipment and getting straight on the slopes!
"Booking your ski hire, lift pass and lessons in advance saves a lot of time and money. Everything ran very smoothly once we got to the resort"Jude Lee, Manchester, UK
In addition to our ski hire discounts, we offer even bigger savings on our ski and snowboard packages, where you can combine equipment rental with other items such as lift passes, group lessons and even lunch! Our special offer packages are the cheapest way to book your ski extras in Pas de la Casa and are great for those who need everything included on a budget. Find out more about our ski and snowboard packages here.
Booking Your Grandvalira Ski Hire
To book your snowboard and ski hire in Pas de la Casa & Grandvalira, simply visit our online shop. Your reservation is flexible, you can book your snowboard or ski rentals in Pas de la Casa from one day up to two weeks or more, still with the benefit of our excellent discounts. When you make a booking, you will be able to log-in to our customer area where you can download and print a voucher for each part of your booking. Simply present your voucher at either of the two Rentaski rental shops and their friendly staff will fit you with your equipment. It's easy, booking your Grandvalira ski hire with Pasdelacasa.com makes perfect sense, for both convenience as well as for your wallet.
Why Book With Pasdelacasa.com?
- Save 30% off resort prices
- No credit card or booking fees
- Fantastic selection of ski and snowboard equipment
- Collect your equipment from either Rentaski shop, whichever is more convenient for you
- Save even more money when booking lessons and lift passes as well
- Pick up your equipment the afternoon before your ski or snowboard rental starts
Pas de la Casa Discount Ski Rental at Rentaski
We work with Rentaski for our ski and snowboard rental in Pas de la Casa due to their excellent reputation for service and large selection of skis & snowboards. They have a great choice of equipment catering for all levels and using a wide range of well known, quality brands. Their rental shops have prominent locations right next to the slopes of Pas de la Casa, just at the bottom of the chair lifts, making it easy and hassle-free for you.
FLEXIBLE PICK-UP: You can also use our vouchers in Rentaski's sister shop called Rentaski 2 which has a central location in Pas, offering flexibility to customers staying in different parts of the town and making your equipment collection convenient and simple! View a map with both shops >
Pas de la Casa Ski Hire & Snowboard Hire - A Guide for Beginners...
Unless you go so regularly as to warrant buying your own gear, when you go on a snowboarding or skiing trip, you'll probably need to rent a snowboard & boots or skis & boots for your holiday. This guide will hopefully help you know what to do!
- Before you get here, you must ensure you know your height and weight, preferably using metric measurements but should you only have them in imperial measurements staff at rental shops usually have a conversion chart.
- At the Pas de la Casa ski rental shop, your first task will be to get fitted with your boots. Correct fitting boots are really important to ensure you are comfortable and safe whilst on the mountain. Snowboard boots are normally soft and you fasten them up either with laces or a "dial-up" system with a 'dial' to twist to tighten the boots. Ski boots are harder and usually fasten with buckles. The person fitting your ski or board boots will ensure they fit properly before sending you to get your snowboard or skis.
- There are lots of different factors which will influence the type and size of snowboard or skis you'll be issued with, including weight, height, and experience, therefore you may be asked some questions by the ski technician. Your bindings will then be adjusted to fit your boots. If you are a snowboarder, you need to establish if you ride "goofy" (your right foot forward) or if you ride "regular" (your left foot forward), then your board bindings can be adjusted accordingly. Your snowboard boots should fit securely in the bindings plus there should be a leash attached to one, which needs to be wrapped round your leg and fastened when you're riding. Bindings for skis are adjusted to fit the length of your boot, then the DIN setting is set depending on your experience and weight. Ski bindings are designed so that the ski will release if enough pressure is applied, usually when you fall over!
- Last but not least you need to pick up your poles, but only if you are skiing! With your boots on, turn your pole upside down, place your hand under the basket (the plastic bit at the bottom), if your arm is at an angle of 90 degrees then the poles are the correct length.
- All rental skis & snowboards have a serial number etched or stuck on to them, it is important that you take a note of yours to make sure that you can keep a track of your equipment throughout your holiday! This is especially important to ensure your ski boots fit the bindings and that your bindings are set correctly. Your rental shop will check to make sure you are returning the same equipment at the end of your holiday!
We're Here to Help You!
Please get in touch if you have any questions about booking your snowboard or ski rental in Pas de la Casa - we have a special section on our forum for ski hire questions! Our expert Grandvalira ski hire team will be happy to help you, we work to ensure you have a great ski holiday in Pas de la Casa!
Please note that our Pas de la Casa ski hire and snowboard hire discounts, as well as special package offers, are only available for pre-booking.