Shops in Pas Da La Casa for new equipment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Shops in Pas Da La Casa for new equipment

Hi all,

I'm heading out for the first time in a fortnight, I'm overdue for some new bits this year - new boots (snowboard) at least, I am thinking about buying in resort if cheaper - can anyone recommend any good shops for boarding gear?

I know it's regarded as cheaper due to the lower rate of tax etc, but also bearing in mind how pants the euro is these days - whats your experiences ? cheaper or not?

Thanks in adavance

Nick
    • It's always difficult to compare as you'll find some shops have special offers back in the UK plus the January sales, but here in Andorra the tax is only 4% so that's a big saving already.

Rentaski (the shop we use for rentals) have a sales shop as well so you can buy gear there, plus we're going to be adding some discount vouchers for them in the next day or so. There's also a massive sports store called Olympia, just at the foot of the slopes, and they have a massive selection of clothes and equipment.

Although not quite as good as previously, the exchange rate is much better than last year, so I'd be tempted to wait, unless you see something you really like at a price you're happy with before you come.
    • Cheers Steve - Much appreciated mate.

I might take my chances and head over, take my old boots with me as a hedge just in case - not really much wintersports gear in Jan sales.

Don't suppose you've got any weblinks to the shops you mentioned, I've done some googling but no joy.

Thanks again.

Nick