pas accomodation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pas accomodation

Hey, im a 20yr old that worked im magaluf for the summer and i am looking to go to work in pas de la casa at the end of this month but i cannot find any accomodation i am going on my own but if there is anyone that can help me with finding cheapish accomodation that would be brilliant just wana get out there in time to find a job but finding accomodation for the initial week r 2 is difficult. Any help would be fab, Thanks :)
    • shared accommodation

hey, i'm also looking for some accommodation. i did a season in soldeu last year and now have a job set up in pas de la casa for this season. was thinking of coming out end of this month to try and find somewhere, preferably shared accommodation so its nice and cheep, so if you find somewhere keep us in mind irish, what date are you going out? do you have spare accommodation for the season underground bar??

if you can't find anywhere cheap for a few days, i stayed at the roc hotel in soldeu it would mean getting the bus to pas but only around 15euro a night until the season gets going(well was last year) plus bus is only around 2 euros.

plus if anyones interested, also looking at maybe driving over as its very limited what you can fit in a case plus found most things are expensive to buy in andorra. so if anyone whats to split the costs let me know!!
    • Heya

I am looking at coming over to work in Andorra for the winter. Now that the police check is all sorted and wondered if anybody knew of any cheap hotels that worth staying in for a week or so just to get have somewhere to stay for a few days while hopefully a job and some proper accomodation is sorted out. I am looking at going over and the start of next week (29th Nov).

Chris
    • Working and accomadation in pas de la casa

Helllo!

I was just wandering if there is anyone who has accomadation that i can stay in while im doing a season in pas de la casa, im going out there with my friend who already has a job and somewhere to stay but i need to sort this out, was just seeing if someone could helppppp

Thanks x
    • accomadation

hey we are a couple coming out to pas de la casa on the 9th dec, and was wondering about cheap accomadation also and jobs that could be availible, any info would be appreciated, and anyone who knows of any apartment share or anything at all x