Hotel Camelot

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hotel Camelot

Hi there!

Myself and 5 friends have booked to stay at the Hotel Camelot for a week in March, just wondering if anyone knows what it's like? Travel agent told us it was pretty central but just wondering if we will be in a good location for the slopes and nightlife etc...??

Can't wait only 3 weeks to go!!! 8o

Thanks
      T
    • Hotel Camelot

I stayed at the Hotel Camelot last year and was pleasantly surprised given the price I'd paid! The rooms were of a decent standard, hotel nice and clean and friendly, ski lockers downstairs, decent breakfast (fruit, cereal, yoghurt, scrambled eggs etc...) and location was great, 1-2 minutes walk from the slopes and all the nightlife. The slopes were fantastic as was the nighlife!! Sure you'll have a great time Tinkerbell :D
    • Re-Hotel Camelot

Hello Friends...!!

Me and my wife stayed here for our second wedding anniversary.The hotel itself is fantastic. The location and views were awesome.this world and it was a We have an enjoyable stay plus romantic too.Our room was well decorated and the bathroom was clean too.If you want a holiday that comprise of beautiful surroundings, friendship, good staff, fantastic food and very reasonable prices then this is the place to come.Don't worry about rumors ,just go and enjoy the time.Best of luckkkk....

With Regards,
      Mack Bosh.
    • You know....just a little secret....All hotels and appartments are in the centre of Pas. It ain't just that big of a town.

It is a very nice place to stay. Everything is not more then 5 a 10 minutes a part from each other....the slopes, the shops, swimming pool. Been there for 3 times the last 5 years and going this season again.

Always snow and good slopes. First year i went there Pas whas covered with snow with heights of 2 meters in the town itself.