free car park

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Stevej,

Yes I can confirm there is free parking at the top of Avinguida d'Encamp, however it can be very difficult to get a space there, particularly at the weekend, best time to try is later on at night or very early in the morning avoiding the day trippers coming up from France. The car park can also get very snowy / icy so take care where you park to ensure you don't get stuck. I'm sure you will manage to get a space eventually, but if not be careful if parking on the street as they are very quick to tow / clamp illegally parked cars in Pas!

Emma :D
    • Hi Stevej,

I am unsure where you have been looking, but can confirm that I have used the car park at the top of Avinguida d'Encamp on a regular basis over the last five years and have never had to pay nor seen a ticket machine in the area, although I must admit have never tried to leave the car there overnight. The car park is at the top of the hill past the lift pass office and results in a dead end at the car park with the slopes (the kiddy area / snowgarden) directly in front. I cannot think where else you may have tried in this area? If this has changed it must have been a VERY recent development, I will check it out this week and see if there are different rules applied to long stay parking. ?(

Emma
    • Hi Steve

Sorry to hear that you've had problems parking. Emma asked me to go to have a look, so I went to the car park this morning and it is still free so it looks like you've gone to the wrong one. I couldn't see any signs anywhere around about paying or anywhere to pay, also there aren't any blue lines to park in which is the usual indicator of needing to pay.

Avinguda d'Encamp is the road that the lift pass/school office as well as Rentaski is on, and as Emma explained in a previous post, the car park is found at the dead end at the top of the hill. The car park is also marked on our map of Pas on the Resort menu.

Steve
    • Along the side of the mountain road is the only place left to park for free, however it gets very busy so once the little parking spaces are filled then people park on both sides of the road so lots of people walking with skis etc. so yes your car may get scratched, but you may be ok. Personally I use the big multi-storey car park by the sports centre because it's indoors so easier to walk around, no snow, and if it snows lots you don't get stuck!
    • book a parking 25 Dec 12 - 02 Jan 13

Hello!

Is there any possibility to book a parking for the whole period? We are going to stay at Turistics Cims Pas and as far as I know the hotel doesn't have their own parking.

Many thanks in advance!
    • Hi Olya :D

There isn't anywhere you can book in advance but you can park for the whole duration of your stay. The best option is the multi storey car park Steve has previously mentioned next to the sports center. Here you can leave the car for the whole duration and not worry about if it snows and about having to dig it out when you want to use it. You can park in there as long as you like and pay your ticket when you leave.

Hayley
    • Hayley wrote:

Hi Olya :D

There isn't anywhere you can book in advance but you can park for the whole duration of your stay. The best option is the multi storey car park Steve has previously mentioned next to the sports center. Here you can leave the car for the whole duration and not worry about if it snows and about having to dig it out when you want to use it. You can park in there as long as you like and pay your ticket when you leave.

Hayley
      Dear Hayley,

Thank you so much for your quick reply! Could you please tell me where can I find some information about the prices for overnight parking?

:)
    • Parking pas de la casa

Can you park on the side of the road as you approach the town before the police station ?
      There are signs re tow away area un sure where this starts , i have seen cars parked here most years , but am afraid i will park in the wrong place and get towed away any suggestions ?

Thanks Gregorywa