Full season lift passes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Full season lift passes

Hi just wondering if it is possible to get full season passes? I'm hoping to head over for the whole season this winter. Places I've been before have offered full season and late season passes as well as the daily/weekly passes. If they don't do these type of passes can anyone recommend the cheapest way of being able to hit the slopes as and when I like throughout the season?
      Thanks
    • Yes you can buy a season pass - there are a few options although the prices for next winter aren't released yet...

1) Buy a full season pass early (cut-off for 'early' varies year to year but usually just before the season starts) - this is best if you know you're going to use the mountain lots, normally a substantial discount.

2) Buy a full season pass once the season has started and pay full price - not the best solution!

3) Pay as you go - this works really well so long as you're going to be here for at least a few weeks but can't afford to pay for the full season pass all in one go (I've not worked out how many days you need to ski to make it worth while) - you pay the single daily rate each day you use the pass, but only up to the full price of a full season pass. With this though you need to have an Andorran bank account as it's a direct debit set-up.