Lessons for children

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lessons for children

Hi

Could you let me know when the timings of the lessons will be confirmed? As per threads from previous years I will be skiing with my children who are complete beginners and I don't want to book lessons for myself at a different time of day. Also we will be there for 4 days on the slopes so do I need full passes for them both? And I take it I will have to pay for the 5 days lessons as well?

One more thing are there public transfers available from Barcelona airport? How do you book them?

Joe. :)
    • Hi Joe

The timetable for lessons can be found here: pasdelacasa-andorra.com/ski-school.php - those are from last year but they are usually the same. You will be given a final confirmation when you actually collect your school tickets on arrival. If you've got kids then the school tend to make sure that parents' lessons can be at the same time. You would usually have to pay for the full week even if you only take four days of the lessons as you would be taking up a place in a group.

The beginner pass is €29 per day regardless of age so it's normally more economical (or at least thereabouts) to have a full pass if you're coming for a few days, and that way you don't have to queue up for a new pass every day as well.

You can book the public transfers on our transfers page here: pasdelacasa-andorra.com/transfers.php.

Steve