January 2013

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• January 2013

Me and a couple of friends are coming over on 12th January 2013, staying at the Monzano Apts. A long long time away, I wish it was sooner! :(

What is the weather generally like at this time of the year?
      Do you have much snow and is it a good time of the year for snowboarding?

We'd also need some gear, which I understand we can get the boots & boards from Rentaski, along with lift passes?
    • Hey!

The seasons change so much that it's really difficult to predict how the snow will be next season, well it's not difficult it's impossible! January is a good few weeks into the ski season but how much snow there will be I am not able to say. 8|

If you come back to our online shop in the summer you will be able to book your discounted equipment online, that yes... correct you can collect from Rentaski. We can deliver your lift passes to you where ever you like, at the Manzano apts or whilst collecting your rental equipment.

I'm not finished with this season yet but here's to hoping to a massive continuous dumping of snow next year!!! :thumbsup: