Lft pass, ski hire collection etc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lft pass, ski hire collection etc

Hi

We have booked our first family ski trip ( 2 adults, 2 teenagers (13 and 17)) arriving on 26th December and have the following queries?
      1. We only arrive at Toulouse airport at 4:15pm so unlikely to be in resort until 7pm. Will we still be able to pick up ski hire equipment that evening or will everywhere be closed?
      2. Lift passes/ lesson vouchers - same as above, think i read that the ticket office closes around 5pm, so would these need to be collected the following day, if so what time does it open & how busy does it get.
      3. We all intend on having group lessons. Both teenage daughters are beginners whereas my wife and myself have both been once before (10 years ago). Should we all go for the same beginners group?
      4. I believe the lesson meet point is half way up the slope and you need to be there on the first day for 9:30. If we have been unable to pick up equipment the night before will we have enough time to pick passes, equipment up and get up to the lesson meet point in time?
      5. Staying at apartments caribou where would be the nearest recommended ski hire shop?
      Thanks