Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Post

• Season 2010 help needed

wilsons

Hey

Iv just finnished a summer in Ibiza and im looking to try a season in Andorra im after as much info you can give really! How do workers usually go about it do they book a flight and hotel for first two weeks then find job/accomodation over there? Or souce job/accomodation before hand?Also im 24 i have heard of diff location wheres the livliest place to go? What kind of money do you earnt s t enough to live on pay rent etc? Working i was thinking of something along the line of a chambermaid or in a bar, do you have to work 6days a week or can you work less?Any idea of where to book flights accomodation? Also i am hearing about the police check how do i get this? Sorry for all the questions but i have just started looking into it and theres not much info for workers on internet!

Thanks

Sam