Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 7

• Hi Burchy

I know this has been sorted by email, but just for the benefit of other visitors to Pas de la Casa...

burchy1234 wrote:

If i pre-book what do i need to take to the kiosk when i arrive? Just my card and booking refrence?

When you book you'll have a log in to your account where you can print your voucher - this is what you'll need to collect your lift pass and lunch vouchers.

Burchy wrote:

booked end my lift pass but the voucher says nothing about the lunch offer on it how do I know I will get this?

We have two offers - "lift pass and equipment" or "lift pass and lunch" - but they cannot be combined. You'll find details of all our ski pack offers on this page >>

Steve
  • The lift pass is the same price, but if you pre-book (2-6 days) then adults get lunch included for free (look on the special offers page on the shop).

If you don't want the lunch offer but need equipment you can take a €10 discount instead.
  • Hi Burchy

It's best to buy them in advance because we have some great special offers for pre-booking. You can buy them here >>

You can collect ski passes from 09:00-16:00 (ie. whenever the lift pass kiosks are open at foot of the slopes). Our rental shop partner is open from 08:30-19:00 every day.

Steve
  • Lift pass purchase

Burchy1234

Hi Steve,

where re do we buy these from when we get to pas? What time are they open from and to?

also what time are the ski rental shops open to?

cheers