Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Groups

Eog15

Hi Steve,
    Got the confirmation email about the transfers thanks a million. Didn't get the other email yet about the ski school etc. can you send again thanks.
    Elaine
  • Groups

Eog15

Hi Steve
    There are 17 of us. Only 13 need ski school..they are beginners and have never been skiing before. We all need lift passes and boots and skis.
    Elaine
  • Hi Elaine

Thank you for your airport transfers booking, and sorry you didn't receive the confirmation email - I can see it was sent to you on Sunday morning at 11:49 - I'm going to re-send it now, but also please check your junk/spam folder, and let us know if you still don't have it.

As you're arriving on a Saturday and starting skiing on the Sunday there are no official group lessons, however I can investigate some options for you. Please can you tell me if all 13 are of the same ability?

Once we know about the school then I can work out package options with the lift passes and equipment.

Steve
  • Groups

Eog15

Hi,
    2 questions. First I booked transfers yesterday the 5th October and didn't receive any confirmation yet?
    Also we are a group of 17 adults going to pas de la casa on 27th dec. we all need ski boots and lift pass. 13 people need ski school, 3 days 9 hours would do. Have you packages?
    Thanks,
    Elaine
  • Hi Gemma

The normal group lessons are just Monday to Friday for 15 hours although if you contact the school directly they may be able to offer you a shorter duration or starting on a different day. Their phone number is +376 871920 although you'll need to wait until the season starts.

Steve
  • SKi packs

gemclare

Hi
    2 adults and 2 kids (14,15) arriving monday 30 december. We are looking at snowboard lessons, hire and passes. are there any group lessons that are for less than 5 days as I know they all start on a monday yet we dont want ours to start till the tuesday.

The website does not seem to be responding with prices at the minute

Thanks Gemma