Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 7

• Are there any websites for the shops? If so could you post a link?

The wife is wanting a new helmet but can't decide on getting one here or there. I'm also loking for shorts and body armour... it's a hard life this holiday planning :P
  • could you tell me the best place to go for a womans helmet for my wife we arrive on sun 15th jan also wot are the opening times of the shops where we can buy a helmet we also need to get some gloves thnks hopey
  • Hello,

It really depends on the type of helment you are looking for but you will pick up a decent brand from around €70 upwards, generally you will find good branded helmets are cheaper in Andorra than in the UK, however if you are looking for something cheap and cheerful then this might be easier to come across in the UK. Also it depends on the time of year you are coming, late February many stores will start putting on their sales and towards the end of season there are plenty of good bargains to be had!

Emma :D