Board hire/lift pass

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Board hire/lift pass

Hi, we've got a holiday booked for 13th March and my girlfriend needs to hire a board and seems to be cheaper through here than through the travel agent. Was just curious on how it works once you've booked it. Because I don't want to pay for it to turn up and them say they haven't received anything and have to pay again. Same with the lift passes too. Thought the travel agent they claimed it was 2 for 1 lift pass which once we booked the holiday turned out to be only on the 10th and 17th of Jan . It's cheaper to do the lift passes through here as well but 17 pound each. But I was wondering if there's anyway to get 2 for 1 lift pass. If not if I bought them through here would o get sent them in the post or would I collect them on arrival?

Thanks for any help!
    • Hi Reuben

There's no 2 for 1 offers on lift passes, but we do have some special offers depending on what exactly you book - see the special offers page here >>

When you book on our site you get a login to "My Account" where you can download and print your vouchers. For the ski hire you take your voucher into either Rentaski or Lake Esqui (both shown on our town map), then for the lift passes you hand in your voucher at the kiosks at the foot of the slopes.

Steve