Where to go out in Pas????

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Kitty Kat,

Love the username :) Back to your question hehe, Pas has a great night life, I personally would recommend you check out Underground. This is a really friendly bar/nightclub, they open for a lively après ski and then again later in the evening through to the early hours. It’s run by 3 English boys who love playing indie rock and hip hop music. This year they are also going to be running a Snow Safari, a guided tour of the mountain, including drinks and dinner for €25, sounds like great fun. :) No surprises they were voted Pas de la Casa top bar last year!! Would also suggest you check out La Perla Negra and Deja Beer both are really quirky, unique places. This is only a few suggestions.... you’ll find some more ideas on the link below.

pasdelacasa-andorra.com/bars.php

Hope you have a great time :)
    • Hey Danny, Would definitely recommend your guys check out Deja Beer, really quirky pub serving so so so many different types of beer. What I personally love is you can pour your own beer, there’s taps in the tables!! They also serve tapas snacks, burgers, toasted sandwiches, nachos, paella and pizza’s. The Perla Negra just opposite Deja Beer is also worth visiting, a Pirate themed bar, very relaxed, and chilled, WIFI is available here too. KSB located on the slopes offers amazing cocktails, beers and rather good French styled food, the steaks always look amazing. :)
    • cheers sarah, been having a look, looks like there are a good few bars and pubs! just have to try a new 1 each night! going self catering so guess we will have to just find the supermarket plus im sure we will treat ourselves to a few bottles of vodka, i hear they rnt to badly priced! have you got much experince of pas? wats the snow like in Jan? and the weather? we gonna need to wrap up warm or can we board down in our hoodies? o and its of my friends birthdays wen we are out there, anywere you could recomend for a special eve? i heard the steakhouse id supposed to be good?!
      Danny
    • Hi Danny, You should check out Hiper Pas, I’ve found it to be the cheapest place for food etc and yes they do sell alcohol... rather dangerously cheap too!! Here’s the link to our Pas map, key places etc are located on here. pasdelacasa-andorra.com/pas-de-la-casa-map.php

The weather can really vary in Andorra, yesterday we had beautiful blue skies, boarding with our jackets undo, no gloves etc, but today it’s cloudy and cooler, I’d come prepared for a combination. In the past the weather in Jan has been pretty awesome, from now on we generally get more frequent snow falls, happy days!!

If you’re looking for a steakhouse, I’d personally head to KSB. For the birthday night you could perhaps go for dinner at the Coll Blanc restaurant, its part of KSB and is located at the top of Pas Mountain. Every Thursday guests are able to go up on groomer/piste Basher for dinner up the top, views would be amazing at night and something a little different too?!!
    • ''For the birthday night you could perhaps go for dinner at the Coll Blanc restaurant, its part of KSB and is located at the top of Pas Mountain. Every Thursday guests are able to go up on groomer/piste Basher for dinner up the top, views would be amazing at night and something a little different too?!!''

This sounds like fun !! Would you have to book this in advance ?

Thanks.
    • Ben to Pas a few years ago and the Marseilles (i think) was always a good haunt for a bit of Apres with a live band...is that still the case or anyone recommend anywhere else to hit when coming off the slopes??