free car park

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Christoph

There are no weekly tickets I know of. The indoor multi storey parking by the sports center is €18.80 per day 8|
      When you enter you get a ticket from the machine at the barrier and when you leave you put the ticket in the pay machine, cough up then get to take your car out :)
    • Free parking

Is it ok to park on the side of the road as you drive in before you get to the police station ? I have seen cars parked here but have also seen tow away signs ?

The Tow away signs is this for parking on the side of the road ? are the area back from the road ?

There is 3 cars coming if parking is 18/19 euros a day i would prefer not to pay 400 euros for a weeks parking for us all

would you have a phone no for the local police station to ask or the tourist information office

many thanks Gregory

ps

If you go through the village taking the road beside the ski slops you get to a lift station it might be 1 or 2 miles out of town there is parking there is there a charge for parking there