Lift Ticket bought in advance x Prices in April with discount

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lift Ticket bought in advance x Prices in April with discount

Hello, I have purchased lift tickets for 4 days (2nd April to 5th April) in advance. Therefore, I have paid 168 euros/person/4 days.
      However, I have just checked the website, and the prices went down to 150 euros/person/4 days. I'm paying 18 euros per person (total 54 euros) more than if I have decided to buy directly at the resort!
      It does not make sense for customers who pay in advance to not have to pay more... Am I going to have the refund of 18 euros/person?

Thanks!
      Regards,
      Cindy
    • Hi Cindy

As per our blog post (link here) the special offer is only for lift passes, and not for the special package you have booked which has lunch included. For customers who have booked just a lift pass then we will be refunding the difference, however I'm sorry but the packages have not been reduced in price so we cannot make any refund to you. The lunch vouchers are worth €9.10 each, so the package you have bought (which is only available for pre-booking) is still better value than just a lift pass on its own (ie. the lift pass is now €18 cheaper, but your lunch vouchers are worth €36.40).

Steve
    • Lift Lunch passes

Hi there,
      I have seen on the website that you can buy lunch lift passes, I have a couple of questions: Can you buy lunch from any of the mountain restaurants? Are you given a choice of what you would like to a certain value? My 10 year daughter has a free lift pass, can I buy a 6 day lunch pass for her separately?
      We will be skiing from next Monday (7th April) staying in Pas, how are the conditions? we are all so excited just can't wait now :)
      Thanks
      Greg
    • Hi Greg

Conditions are good, much better today than yesterday. It's getting warmer but that's to be expected as it's April - just hit the slopes early in the day as normally better conditions. Still 110 of 118 runs open, and up to 2 metres of snow.

Yes you can book "lift pass & lunch" - they were the same price as lift passes on their own but lift pass prices have just been reduced for April but not the packages, so lunch is now a few Euros extra, but you can compare the prices on our online shop before you book. If you want to take advantage of the free child lift pass offer then that's not available with the lunch offer.

You can't buy the lunch vouchers separately, just as part of a package. The lunch is baguette, fries & soft drink, and there are various restaurants where they can be used, and the menu is worth €9.10 per day - see the two links below for more info.

Some useful links:

Steve