group lessons info please

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• group lessons info please

Hi

Im wanting to book group snowboard lessons online. I arrive on the sunday for a week. I believe i'm a level 3 but it's been a while!

When should I arrive at the school on the monday to be put in to a group? It doesnt ask which level I'm at on the site., it only asks for dates. Do I arrive in the morning to check Im going to be in the correct group or do i arrive at 2pm for the level 3 lesson?

thanks Matt
    • Hi Matt

You don't need to book your level and yes intermediate level lessons are in the afternoon so you would go along for that. Very occasionally they have different levels at all times of the day so if you wanted to pop by the school in the morning before 10am and there happended to be a morning intermediate group you wanted to go in then you would be in time for that. It doesn't happen all the time though but then at least you would know you're sorted for the afternoon and where to go etc.

Hayley :)