Frontera Blanca & K2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frontera Blanca & K2

Me and two mates are looking for accommodation in Pas de la Casa and are looking for somewhere cheap but still decent. I've read a few bad reviews on Frontera Blanca and K2 so I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and would recommend them? Thanks!
    • We stayed at Frontera Blanca two years ago and they were ok - nothing special, but located right next to the slopes. The apartment was an alright size and clean, a little bit worn, but is was cheap so didn't expect too much! There were 4 of us and met loads of people throughout the week, everyone really friendly around the town!

Got to get yourself to Underground Bar - wicked guys in there!!

We're coming back in January but waiting to get a late deal. Bring on the snow!

Kel :P
    • Sounds good mate! Thanks for the advice. Im planning to come over at the start of January too. Are there many late deals to take advantage of? Im from Australia so im finding it pretty hard to get any good ski packages. Cheers.
    • dude K2 sucks, they require a 250euro deposit even after full payment has been made and they dont even have towels... are you from perth australia by any chance? K2 reminded me of the UWA Civil Labs in Perth...hallaaaa