SKi packs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi
      2 adults and 2 kids (14,15) arriving monday 30 december. We are looking at snowboard lessons, hire and passes. are there any group lessons that are for less than 5 days as I know they all start on a monday yet we dont want ours to start till the tuesday.

The website does not seem to be responding with prices at the minute

Thanks Gemma
    • Hi Gemma

The normal group lessons are just Monday to Friday for 15 hours although if you contact the school directly they may be able to offer you a shorter duration or starting on a different day. Their phone number is +376 871920 although you'll need to wait until the season starts.

Steve
    • Hi,
      2 questions. First I booked transfers yesterday the 5th October and didn't receive any confirmation yet?
      Also we are a group of 17 adults going to pas de la casa on 27th dec. we all need ski boots and lift pass. 13 people need ski school, 3 days 9 hours would do. Have you packages?
      Thanks,
      Elaine
    • Hi Elaine

Thank you for your airport transfers booking, and sorry you didn't receive the confirmation email - I can see it was sent to you on Sunday morning at 11:49 - I'm going to re-send it now, but also please check your junk/spam folder, and let us know if you still don't have it.

As you're arriving on a Saturday and starting skiing on the Sunday there are no official group lessons, however I can investigate some options for you. Please can you tell me if all 13 are of the same ability?

Once we know about the school then I can work out package options with the lift passes and equipment.

Steve