Hotel Cims

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi there
      I have booked rooms at the Hotel Cims in week 5. It is quite cheap, so we don't have the biggest expectations, but the location is excellent.
      my question; we booked it including halfboard, can anyone recommend the food there, or should we cancel the food, and dine elsewhere?
      Thanx for your comment :thumbup:

Michael
    • Hi Michael

I can't tell you about the food in your hotel i'm afraid but I can tell you Pas has lots of options for eating out and some good ones too. underground sports bar and grill is my fave and it's a great relaxed atmosphere to grab some food and a drink. You also have options for Pizzas, French cusine, Tapas and of course Mc Donalds and Buger king!

When ever I go on holiday I never choose to include food in my accomodation as I love trying local places and meeting people being out and about and the other big one I hate being told I have to have my dinner between a certain time as that is when the dinning room is open.

Hopefully someone will get back to you here if they know, with what the food in Cims is like
      :thumbsup:
    • Hi Haley

Thanks for your reply. I will cancel the food at Hotel Cims if possible, but unfortunately they haven't responded to my request send yesterday by E-mail yet ?(
      Any comments from previous guests at Cims is much appreciated :)

Regards Michael