5 days from 7 - non-consecutive?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 5 days from 7 - non-consecutive?

Hi there.

I'm not sure and didn'f find out it from FAQ - is "5 Days from 7" liftpass non-consecutive?
      We'll arrive at jan 25, will stay for 7 days and I'd like to have one day off.

With 1 day-off, can I get "5 Days From 7" and "one-day" liftpasses and make day-off any day I like?
      Or once activated "5 from 7" liftpass should be used for next 5 days?
    • Hi

No you don't have to use it for 5 days running. That's why it's called a non consecutive pass as the days don't have to be consecutive. You book the pass from the day you want start and it is valid for 7 days from the day it starts. Out of that 7 days you can use it to go up the mountain 5 days. The passes are magnetic so the machines, when you access the slopes logs it as a day skied and knows when it hasn't been used.

I hope this answer your question but if you have any more please just ask.

Thanks Hayley :D
    • Your right! Sorry. We have explained what a non consective pass is in the FAQ's but in the shop it doesn't have it next to the lift pass type. That is the name of the ski passes when we order them. I think maybe we could put a little info icon next to the pass type so people can understand that's what it means when it says ? days from ?.
      I'll speak to the boss :D