Equipment Discount Code

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Acid

The equipment discount codes are for large groups or for pre-season offers. You don't need a discount code to get our usual discounts of 25% off ski hire, plus an extra €10 off if you book lift pass and equipment together (minimum 5 days) or €20 off if you book group lessons on top of that.

Steve
    • Thanks Steve - doesn't hurt to ask for extra discount :)

Also had another question - we are coming from Barcelona via bus to Pas(Cal Ruiz). I was wondering if its worth taking the bus to Andorra la vella and then the funicamp cable car to Pas. Is that feasible? What are the funicamp prices and timings? Ours bus leaves BCN at 5 PM

thanks
      Acid
    • If you already have your transport booked to Pas de la Casa and that's where your staying then your sorted :D

The funicamp is the gondola leaving Encamp to access the slopes for skiing, therefore the opening times are the same as the pistes 9am - 5pm and using it is included in the Grandvalira ski pass. It's a 20 minute ride up and at the top you get out at the Grau Roig sector next to Soldeu. If you were thinking to use it as a transport to Pas then nope not possible at all....unless you want to walk down and up 2 mountains to get over to Pas :P

Hayley
    • One last question...

I am still undecided between snowboarding or skiing(have done skiing once in Pas in 2011). Can I book now for skiing lessons and change later if I want to (trip is in march 2013). I can pay the extra equipment rental charge...

Before I come there - I'll try a weekend of snowboarding to see if I can do it...