What is Pas de la Casa like for beginners?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is Pas de la Casa like for beginners?

We are a group of 20 coming to Pas de la Casa this month for one week. Most of our group are intermediates, however a couple of us are first time skiers and I am a little concerned as I have read so much about the resort being great for intermediates that I am worried it will be too challenging for us first time skiers. Does anyone know what Pas de la Casa is like for beginners?

Any advice would be greatly appeciated ?(

Thanks

Eoife
    • Hi Eoife,

No need to worry, Pas de la Casa is a great resort for beginners and there are just as many first timers here as there are intermediates. There are some nice easy blues on the lower part of the slopes accesible from the "Solana" chair lift and the Porte de Nieges area is perfect for beginners with a couple of very gentle slopes which are much quieter than elsewhere and perfect for building up confidence on. Pas de la Casa also has a fantastic ski school, and the instructors will make sure you have a great time whilst learning at a comfortable pace.

Hope you have a great time!

Emma :thumbsup: