Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 9

• Underground Bar

we have an apartment we rent out to workers cheap when they arrive , to get in contact with us through facebook or call us to reserve it 00376607050 paul 00376665335 warren
  • accomadation

Tia Olly

thankyou, also do you know where the best place would be to stay? cheap hotel/hostels? apartment share? workers accom or spare rooms going anywhere, were arriving on the 9th december, where do the workers over there usually live? x
  • Yes, it's much quicker if you're Spanish... might be worth speaking to a potential employer about that - I would expect it doesn't count and you'd still need a police report like all other Brits.
  • hey, someone told me that you could get it in a day if you are spanish, im not spanish but i have a spanish residencia and have lived in ibiza for the past 5 years, does this still apply to me? im in england at the moment
  • Facebook links

Arron Mannix

Hi Steve!

I was just wondering is there any chance you can reply with some links to the facebook pages of some of the bars at Pas de la Casa. Im an Irish student currently on a year out of college with bar experience but im just having trouble finding any primary contact information to the bars. If you could help me this would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Arron
  • Looking for winter work 2011

shelley08

I am travelling to Pas de la Casa with my boyfriend for winter 2011. I am english and he is spanish. We are both seeking information on jobs in this area. We wish to make contact with employers before arriving there so would be useful to have any contact information.