Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Post

• Yeaterday we stopped for lunch at the Tres Estanys restairant in the Grau Roig ski area and I have to say we were extremely impressed! My partner ordered the pork, which came out as three pork medalions wrapped in bacon on a bed of gnocchi and a tomato / salsa type sauce, whislt I had parmesan pasta, both meals were delicious and fantastically presented. We ate outside in the sunshine on a table set with proper glasses and china (unlike the plastic plates and cutleryyou usually get in many slope restaurants!). The meal came to around €40 for two of us with dessert and drinks which was very well priced when you consider the quality. If you are looking for a nice restaurant on the slopes with good service, excellent food and a pleasant atmosphere I would highly recommend Tres Estanys! :thumbsup: