Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Pas de la Casa

Dellman69

Pas de la Casa has alot of nightlife. We stayed at the Residences Snowlake during half-term week but I think they only do on B&B basis with a buffet style continental breakfast. That said the hotel was pleasant enough and staff friendly. It is located about 100 meters from the slopes - you just need to ski down to the main lift area. We enjoyed it - in fact we are returning to same hotel next year!!
  • Hotel recommendation

marketbosworth

Hi, I am looking to drive to andorra for a ski holiday along with my husband and 3 teenagers, we live in the dordogne region (aquitaine 24), What I was hoping for is a good recommendation of a hotel, ideally to be able to ski from the door or a short walk to the lift, plus we would like somewhere with plenty of night life, not necessary nightclubs !!! though the girls would. We are looking at half board and though a comfortable hotel along with great food not to pricey !!

Can anyone be of help ?

tracey (newcomer)