Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 25

• One option is private lessons, but if you contact the school directly they may be able to help you with a solution - their email address is escolapasgrau@grandvalira.com
  • ski lessons

jonny

hi john,

im also coming to pas for my 1st time at the end of jan but arrive on the tuesday. me and my girlfriend have new snowboarded before and was wanting to go to the ski school to learn. this was until i saw on the web site that lessons begin on a monday!!!

what are we supposed to do? i didnt bank on this being a problem when i booked the holiday but now im very concerned as without lessons we wouldnt know where to begin

please get back to me as soon as possible, hopefully with a solution to my problem

i look forward to hearing from you

jonny
  • By then it's back to starting Mondays - if you're absolute beginners then it won't be possible, but if you've skied before you could contact the school on the number above to see if there's anything they could do.
  • Hi

This season because of the way Christmas and New Year fall the first few weeks start on Tuesdays, so if it's one of these then yes you can start on Tuesday, or if it's later in the season you'd need to speak directly to the school to see if there's anything they can do.

If it's one of the first three main weeks then just go to our online shop and you'll be able to book Tuesdays.

Steve
  • Hi,

A few of my friends want to take group lessons but we arrive on tuesday and the info says lessons start on Monday. Does this mean we won't be able to take part in group lessons or can we get in on tuesday or is there some other possibility?

Thanks
  • freestyle lessons

vj firebaby

Hi,

coming over in jan 2012. our flight arrives and leaves on a sunday which means I cant take the progressive freestyle lessons on offer that i have found there. is there any other options? anyone there wanna take me to the next freestyle level??!!

any help much appreciated :)