Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 14

• Accommodation depends on your employer as well as whether you want to find your own or not - somewill include it, others won't - something to discuss with people as you look for work. If you choose to/have to find your own then lots of workers share so you shouldn't have to live on your own unless you really want to.
  • Accomodation

Spark

Hi,

I was thinking about trying to work a season over in Pas for winter 2011, ive never done anything like this before but figured im getting too old to not give it a shot!

i was just wondering do most jobs supply accommodation or is that something I would need to sort myself?
  • Hi

I have just finished working a season as a snowboard instructor in Big white Canada, Qualified CASI level 1 and wonder how to apply for instructor jobs? I am from the UK

Cheers
  • hello i have currently got a job in soldeau at the aspen but my girlfriend has been placed in pas da la cas to start off with jus wondering is it easy to go between both resorts or not? also is there any bars that are offering work in pas?
  • Looking for work in Andorra

khrbinic

My boyfriend and I are coming over from whistler to Andorra to do a season. We are both CASI certified instructors and well versed in all areas of ski resort life. We both have experience working in kitchens. I myself wouldn't mind working as a liftie but I've had a hard time finding any way to apply with the mountain over the internet. We are also interested in work as chalet hosts or staff. We would both love a job at any of the Andorra hills if anyone is in need of a couple good workers who are passionate about the mountains.
  • Some jobs will have already gone but there are normally some still going at the start of season, especially if you are flexible whether you just want to work in Pas or if you would go to Soldeu or Arinsal instead. Even if you haven't got a job before you go, make sure you have a current police report that you've had legalised otherwise you've no chance of getting work.
  • late jobs

Christian

Hi, Ive just done a full season working in a bar in ibiza and didnt decide that I wanted to do a winter season in andorra untill I got home! Ive been searching for jobs online but havnt had much luck as would rather go over with my job already organised, as its Novermber have I left it too late as I heard that most bars have already employed everyone they will need! can you give me any advice? thanks