Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 26

• Free parking

Gregory

Is it ok to park on the side of the road as you drive in before you get to the police station ? I have seen cars parked here but have also seen tow away signs ?

The Tow away signs is this for parking on the side of the road ? are the area back from the road ?

There is 3 cars coming if parking is 18/19 euros a day i would prefer not to pay 400 euros for a weeks parking for us all

would you have a phone no for the local police station to ask or the tourist information office

many thanks Gregory

ps

If you go through the village taking the road beside the ski slops you get to a lift station it might be 1 or 2 miles out of town there is parking there is there a charge for parking there
  • Hi Christoph

There are no weekly tickets I know of. The indoor multi storey parking by the sports center is €18.80 per day 8|
    When you enter you get a ticket from the machine at the barrier and when you leave you put the ticket in the pay machine, cough up then get to take your car out :)
  • Gregory

You could ask in the tourist information centre which is just by the main bus stop at the bottom of town, or ask one of the traffic wardens - they're called Circulation.

Steve
  • Parking pas da la casa

Gregory

I have seen the tow away signs but un sure where they start or finnish , if this is just at the road edge or further back of the road
    How would i find out ?
  • Parking pas de la casa

Gregory

Can you park on the side of the road as you approach the town before the police station ?
    There are signs re tow away area un sure where this starts , i have seen cars parked here most years , but am afraid i will park in the wrong place and get towed away any suggestions ?

Thanks Gregorywa
  • Hi Olya

I'm afraid there isn't any prices or further information advertised anywhere I can find for you ?(

For a full day parking you can pay around €10 - €15 so for overnight or 24 hours your looking at least €20 per day. But I'm sorry I'm really not too sure.