Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• katherinePank

Thanks Steve. Hoping there might be fellow snowboarders/skiiers on our flight that might read this and want to share a private transfer. Such a long wait otherwise. Fingers crossed there is a bar at the airport!!
  • Hi Katherine

The only bus service from Toulouse airport to Andorra that I'm aware of is the Novatel shared transfer service which we book our customers on to.

Steve
  • Does anyone want to share transfer from Toulouse Airport to Pas De La case - March 2nd?

katherinePank

Does anyone want to share a private transfer from Toulouse to Pas on Monday 2nd March with my friend and I? Coming off the Easy jet flight from Bristol. Otherwise its a very long wait for the shared transfer. Is there a bus service from Toulouse airport to Andorra La Vella/Pas De La Casa? Thanks in advance for any advice!