Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 5

• Hi Ally

It's a blue slope, so not complete beginners, but easily achieveable within the first week. It's at the top of the slope for night skiing, which is Thursdays and Saturdays, so could be a target for the end of the week.

Steve
  • Any mountain pubs/clubs?

Swansteele

Hi there,

I was looking to find out if there are any pubs/clubs on the mountains at pas de la casa or the other resorts across the Grandvalira. i will be coming with a group of around 10 and we visited Les 2 Alps at the beginning of 2014 which has the Pano Bar on the mountain with a resident DJ smashing out music from around 2pm -5pm and it was awesome! Just wondering if there is anything like this in Andorra!

If you've not been to les 2 alps and want to have a great holiday i'd recommend it but when value for money is the aim andorra is the game! this will be my second visit and i want to make the most of the week so doing plenty of research!

Thanks!