Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• The Himalaia Pas is up the hill at the top end of the village. It's a around 5 minute walk down hill to reach the slopes and the rental shops. When you book your equipment you can use either Rentaski or Lake Esqui to collect it, it's up to you which you use, you will see on the Map link here that you arer closer to lake Esqui to collect your equipment.
    Pas Resort Map

At the end of the day you can ski to number 3 on the map which is Olimpiades apartments then from there your just around the corner from your hotel :thumbsup:
  • Near or far?

LaurMcC

Hey,

It will be my first time going to Pas next month...

Just wondering is your shop near the Hotel Himalaia Pas? And is the hotel far from the slopes?
  • Not really no, both levels are carving skis so it's just personal preference. Obviously ski technology develops over the years so the newer 'blue' skis are better models, but as they go from season to season they will just become 'green'.
  • Hi there,

I am also looking to get the ski/boot hire, ski pass & lessons package. My question is, other than age, is there any difference between green & blue skis?

Thanks,

Ant.
  • The shop is called Rentaski, on Avinguda d'Encamp right next to the slopes. It's about a 5 minute walk from the Alaska. Have a look on our map (on the 'Resort' menu) for more details.

Steve