Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Hi Guest

Guest wrote:

Your snowboarding packages including Ski Pass, Equipment Hire & Lessons are there Helmuts included in this or would I need to order them separately.

The packages don't include helmets so if you want a helmet you'd need to add it separately

Guest wrote:

Also is it possible to add in the lunch offer with this.

This year the lunch package offer was the same price difference as the lunches cost so we didn't see the benefit of offering these to our customers as you wouldn't save any extra money, plus by not including them then you have the flexibility to eat where you like. The only lunch included offers we have are the "lift pass with lunch" offers because you save money with them.

Steve
  • Ski Passes with Lunch

nickjr_1990

HI Steve,

Thanks for your previous message.

I entrusted my friend to book the ski passes with lunch, but unfortunately he just booked the ski passes without the lunch for the same price.

Is it possible to switch to ski passes with lunch as it is the same price ?

Many thanks

Nick
  • Ski packages

Hi Steve

Your snowboarding packages including Ski Pass, Equipment Hire & Lessons are there Helmuts included in this or would I need to order them separately. Also is it possible to add in the lunch offer with this.

Thanks
  • Hi Nick

I'm sorry but we can't give you an extra discount for six people, but by pre-booking you'll get 25% off your equipment then you can choose between either lift pass with lunch included, or lift pass without lunch but take a €10 discount per person. The package offers are explained on this page >>

Steve
  • Ski / boot hire and Ski Passes deal

nickjr_1990

Hi there,

There will be 6 of us arriving on the 4th January 2015. We will need Ski/boot hire and ski passes for either 5 or 6 days.

Are there any group deals you could do for the six of us please ?

Many thanks

Nick Reid :)