Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Transfers from Perpignan

Jrod

Steve,

The feedback so far is to go for it so I should be booking that at some stage soon. I'll let you know when it's done so that you can make the necessary changes.
    Thanks for your help.
    See you in snowy February!

Jonathan
  • Hi Jonathan

Thanks for the update, just let me know when you're ready to book.

We don't have Perpignan in the list just because it's very rarely asked for, most tend to fly to Barcelona or Toulouse.

Steve

Jonathan

Steve,

Thanks for the email. The payment in advance thing has complicated it a bit, but I'm in the process of sorting things out with the group. I think that we're more than likely to go ahead. I'll drop you a line when I've completed the booking and we'll go from there.

Just out of interest, why isn't Perpignan on the list of options on the website? I was quite surprised that it wasn't given that it's one of the closest airports to Pas an Ryanair go there?

Cheers
    Jonathan
  • Thanks Steve.
    I couldn't see Perpignan as an option on the website so I was hoping you would say that. I'll have a chat with the boys. I'm sure we'll be back in touch shortly.
    Jonathan
  • Hi Jonathan

It would be the same price as Toulouse, so €616 each way for a private transfer for 10 people. There are no shared transfers from Perpignan. Let me know if you'd like to go ahead and I'll organise the booking for you.

Kind Regards

Steve

Jonathan

Can you advise the options available for the transfer of a group of 10 from Perpignan? We are arriving on 31st Jan 2015 for a week.

Thanks