Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 6

• Steve wrote:

There is street parking but I don't think it's possible to park for the week as it's pay and display and I think it's only daily rates.
    I see , and do you have any idea how much does the parking lots cost for a week?
    someone told me it's 60 EUR per week , is that true?
  • There isn't any free parking in the town, but you can head half way up the mountain by the Costa Rodona lift as there's limited free parking there, then ski back down as it's right by the slopes. An alternative which I've heard of people doing is driving over to El Tarter as there's a big free car park there, then catching the bus back.
  • Parking in Pas de la Casa

rotman253

Hello ,
    we are 8 people that going to arrive in March 2015 with 2 rental cars.
    I wanted to ask if there's free parking anywhere in the town? the hotel wants EUR 20 per day per car which is a lot of money.
    I would really appreciate if someone can elaborate on what are the parking options and how much will it cost.
    (of course we prefer to park for free)

Thank you very much.