Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 14

• From the pics I've seen it looks good, and they've had piste bashers out compacting the snow so it sticks. We won't know for sure until the weekend after next when we can get up there and ski it :thumbsup:
  • Hi Dan

The cost is down to the tour operator you've booked the local pass with because the local pass isn't a normal product but something they sell themselves and make their own price for, so the upgrade cost is also down to them.

The snowpark opening depends on the amount of snowfall so if there's lots of early snow they can open the park earlier because it takes quite a lot of snow to make the features.

Steve
  • Hi Steve,
    Yeh I think it would be best. Don't suppose you know how much it would cost to upgrade roughly?
    Also, do you know if the park will be open this early in the season?
    Thanks
  • Hi Dan

It's definitely worth getting the full area passes if you'd skied before as there is so much to explore, and the local passes only cover very limited lifts.

Steve
  • This puts my mind at ease a bit! A friend and I have booked for the week before xmas. I stupidly looked at a 45 day forecast (obviously not going to be right) which showed it was more likely we would be hiking than skiing so hopefully it will follow trend from your pics!
    On another note, we have both been skiing for years. Our package includes a local area lift pass. Would you reccomend upgrading this to the whole Grand area as soon as we get there?
    Thanks in advance.
  • Xmas

Gerry Irish

Thanks again Steve for writin back u wer vry helpful. And if we find a nice fire I will post it here because I don't think we are the only people who like to have a drink in front of fire :) .