Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 23

• It was absolutely amazing, couldn have asked for any better, the hotel was good even though we had some miserable french people on our floor that phoned the police the first night because we was loud even though we had apologised and everything! The weather wernt the best on tuesday but wednesday and thursday was great! Paddys bar had a bit of an eye opener when we was in there! Thanks for asking
  • I dont give my number out for obvious reasons ;) , but we are staying in the same hotel! I know what you look like from your profile pic on here :P .. We are not a shy group of lassies, so i will be sure to introduce myself when i see a group of little taffs! Im sure we wont be too hard to spot ;) Xxx
  • Haha wernt bad was it ;) ahh good, i started packing last week because i was to excited :D yeah if you lot want to meet up for a drink then we are sure up for it! Sort out a way of contact then :) xx
  • That is actually quite a funny little line you've got going on there :P . Yeah we are all set now, just the last minute things to get now.. We should maybe meet for a drink whilst we are out there then to see who are the real lightweights amongst us ;) Xx
  • I dont think you will see! Ahhhyou shouldn have bought them, they are 100% off in my room when we are out there see ;) 2 weeks for us 'lightweights' you all ready to go then? X
  • I think we will handle you little welshys just fine on the town! Yeah i have got my ski coat and salopettes, what a random question that is! :|.. Well just over a week and a half left for us girls.. :) Xx
  • I cant wait... 2 weeks will fly by hopefully!! Yeah we are, you can warm the pas night life up for us because i know you wont be able to keep up with us either! Have you got your ski trousers and jackets yet then? Cx
  • Yeah we are all really looking forward to it, in desperate need of a break! So are you guys planning on hitting the pas nightlife hard? Xx