Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 27

• Public overnight lockers

Earl

Hey all I'm headin to pas next Sunday the 5th with me bro!
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a public locker near the slopes where the boots skis and poles can be kept overnight instead of hauling them back to the hotel every evening?
  • Late Feb Visit

Awesome-O

going last sunday in Feb, ive always been skiing earlier so am a little worried about the potential lack of snow.

i know its dead hard to predict this far ahead, but any ideas of weather form any of you Pas Pro's?
  • bambi on Ice -

The drive wasnt too too bad, we drove there on xmas eve and it took about 2.5 hours, we used a sat nav on one of our phones and it took us through 3 toll, the priciest being 11 Euros....cheapest was about 3 euros, i sure we could have avoided them but we just did what we was told lol.

The drive NYE, was little slower as the roads were a bit more icy/slushey up on the top roads....and the fact that we didnt take out the car insurance meant that we took it steady.

THe hotel/apartments were mint, prime location, you can ski to within 10 feet of the locker room, we ate in the resturant underneath most nights as we found the food was bang on, we ate once at one of the restuarants over the over the other side of the slops, can't remember the name but the food and service was gash, and more expensive. it was always good for happy hour, rammo between 4:30 and 6:30, sometimes had a singer on

The Olympiades restaurant do a half board option aswell, for17 or 20 Euros you get a brekkie and a 3 course evening meal...but you dont know what you are getting till the afternoon or evening...sometime worthwhile doing though.

Have a good time!!! :thumbsup
  • Woody mate,

Let me know what the hotel is like. im heading there the second week in jan. also it would me good to know how you find the journey coz ive kindly been given the responsibility of driving to andorra from barcalona. Please let me know how long it takes!

cant wait to get there now!
  • spa

handforthmark

Hi, We're going to staying in Hotel pistes 1st week Feb.i was wondering if there is any other hotels in village that have Spa facilities (saunas steam, jacuzzi & massage) that we could use in the week, other that the leisure centre ?
  • Hi there,

Heading out there on xmas eve, stopping till new years eve, 4 of us stopping at the Olimpiades Aparthotel, 3rd time to Andorra, 2nd time to Pas .....we are booked in till New years day but got to get the rental car back to Barcelona on 31st Dec, New years eve in Barca then!!

Desperately praying for snow in the next 10 days...