Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 3

• Hi Haley

Thanks for your reply. I will cancel the food at Hotel Cims if possible, but unfortunately they haven't responded to my request send yesterday by E-mail yet ?(
    Any comments from previous guests at Cims is much appreciated :)

Regards Michael
  • Hi Michael

I can't tell you about the food in your hotel i'm afraid but I can tell you Pas has lots of options for eating out and some good ones too. underground sports bar and grill is my fave and it's a great relaxed atmosphere to grab some food and a drink. You also have options for Pizzas, French cusine, Tapas and of course Mc Donalds and Buger king!

When ever I go on holiday I never choose to include food in my accomodation as I love trying local places and meeting people being out and about and the other big one I hate being told I have to have my dinner between a certain time as that is when the dinning room is open.

Hopefully someone will get back to you here if they know, with what the food in Cims is like
    :thumbsup:
  • Hotel Cims

Michael DK

Hi there
    I have booked rooms at the Hotel Cims in week 5. It is quite cheap, so we don't have the biggest expectations, but the location is excellent.
    my question; we booked it including halfboard, can anyone recommend the food there, or should we cancel the food, and dine elsewhere?
    Thanx for your comment :thumbup:

Michael