Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 8

• Of course! It's a footpath so not actually walking through the building, and they hope you will stop for a drink! It's actually a great bar for lunch too as it's right on the slopes and good food.
  • Cool I will do!

Could you answer just one more question, how much roughly would it be for Ski and boot rental and ski passes for 4 days skiing? for two people?

Thanks a million, can't wait to get there!!
  • I've heard it's ok, although I've not seen the rooms in there. The lounge area is quite big and normally friendly staff at the bar.

It's very handy for the slopes though - just cut through by Olimpiades and you're straight on the piste, plus a nice place to have a drink by the slopes on your way back to the hotel!

It would be great if you could post a review on here once you've stayed.
  • Himalaia Pas

LaurMcC

Hey guys

Anyone ever stayed in hotel Himalaia Pas? I'm booked to stay there the start of Feb for a week!!

Any info will be helpfull because there are such mixed reviews about it on the internet!!

Cheers