Reply to Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Information
Verification (“reCAPTCHA”)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbsup:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • :pinch:
  • :wacko:
The maximum number of attachments: 10
Maximum file size: 1 MB
Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip
Automatically detects web page links.
Displays smilies as smiley-images.
Allows BBCodes to be used.

Previous Posts 17

• The forecast looks great - we've got loads of snow and now gonna get some sunshine - it's what Andorra is renowned for... fab skiing and sunbathing on apres ski! :thumbsup:
  • Hi Jerimiah

The snow we had before all our dumpings was sufficient for good skiing now it's beyond words 8o
    Still weeks away from when you arrive so no one can predict that far what the conditions will be like, but don't worry...there will be skiing in Pas :thumbsup:
  • Hi,

Following you on the web & twitter and the snow looks fantastic!

We are in pas from Mid-late February - is the snow that has already fallen sufficient or do we need to be nervous until we get there??!!
  • For sure in Pas you can buy every type of camera going. Theres plenty of electrical shop to look around in. I have both the Go Pro and Drift both with helmet attachments. If you fancy tryng before you buy you can rent either of those from Rentaski for €19 per day but you need to have your own memory card to go in them :)
  • Pictures look brilliant Hayley!!

Super excited now!! :thumbsup: Sunday cant come quick enough!!

Was considering buying a video camera, something like a contour rome, one that attaches to your helmet or goggles, do you know if this is something i could get in Pas or would i be better trying to buy it from the net before i get out there.
  • There is snow forcast for this weekend coming from Saturday :thumbsup:

Just taken new photos of Pas and Grau yesterday look in the photos under Pas, January 2013 album and Grau Roig, January2013 album.
    The pistes are in great condition, this week they are quiet, not many people around and they are pisted smooth as well as Xavi snowpark looking good for those liking a little play around in the park. I had a great afternoon :)
  • Craig is right Bev!

You will have a fab time in Pas. Grandvalira work really hard to make sure the slopes are in the best condition possible. There isn't any snow forecast at the momment for this week but at every opportunity the snow cannons will be on. There isn't any off piste around at the minute but if you enjoy speedy runs or easy skiing and a great atmosphere you are coming to the right place
    :thumbsup: