FREE CANCELLATION... Covid-19 update & cancellation policy: click here.

Pre-Book & Save
Please complete all options before clicking 'Book'
Please complete all options before clicking 'Book'

1. Select your resort

2. Your first day on the slopes


3. Add Extras


1. Journey


2. Set your dates

3. Passengers

Adults (26+)
Youths (12-25)
Children (4-11)
Infants (0-3)
Grandvalira Staff
About Andorra About Us FAQ Working in Pas Mountain Safety Booking Conditions Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Contact Us

Working in Pas de la Casa

Here's a guide of what to do if you want to come and work in Pas de la Casa. For further information please contact your relevant Foreign Office. cannot accept any responsibility for you not being accepted for work in Andorra.

From the UK

First of all you need to make sure your passport is valid until way into next year. It's recommended that you have six months left on your passport at the end of season, so until October/November really. If it's not, get applying for a replacement.

Next up, you need to get a Police report less than 3 months old by the time it is presented to immigration in Andorra. Ask at your local Police station, however, they may refer you to the county head office. You can usually apply online too which you may find easier. Once you have this, you need to get it stamped at the Legalisation Office of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) in Milton Keynes which costs £30 (2015). They only accept documents sent by post as they no longer offer a counter service. This whole process can often take several weeks so make sure you get organised beforehand.  At the time of writing, that's all you need to do before you travel.

For more information you should visit the website of the Legalisation Office.

From Australia

Again, check that your passport will be valid, then visit the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in any state capital ( You will also need Federal Police clearance. Applications for this are done on the Federal Police website ( This can take between 1 and 3 weeks. To get the most up-to-date information please contact the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

Types of Jobs

There are a wide range of jobs available in Pas de la Casa, and for most you don't need to speak any languages except English! Jobs available include bar staff, waiters & waitresses, holiday reps, chefs, PRs (handing out flyers for bars), as well as the full range of hotel jobs, however for these you would probably need to speak Catalan or French or both!

Once You Arrive

Hopefully before you arrive you will have made some contact with a prospective employer, who will then be able to help you with the rest of the paperwork once you get to Pas de la Casa. Alongside the paperwork you will need an up-to-date CV and a passport-sized photograph to hand in to imigration. Once your paperwork has been accepted you'll get your documents and be ready to start work!

Book Here
Book with us
Andorra Instagram
Newsletter Sign-Up

Keep up to date with the latest news, offers and upcoming events!

Facebook Youtube Instagram