Car rental from barcelona

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Car rental from barcelona

Hi, I am renting a car from Barcelona airport and driving to Pas de la Casa.
      I was wondering what the bet companies are to rent from? Do they all supply snow chains/tyres etc?
      Also is there multistory car parks to park for the week as I wont be driving it while I am there?
      Any help would be appreciated
    • Hi Shane,

When driving to Andorra the first thing to check is if your rental company includes cross-border travel to Andorra, or if they charge extra. From experience it’s usually the more well-know brands who include it within the price, but best to check. Also you need to know if they include just cross-border to Andorra or if they also include France (if you intend driving that way) as they are often listed separate by rental companies. The companies we have personally used without extra charges are Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Enterprise, Budget, Thrifty and Sixt.

None of the companies include snow chains or winter tyres, but you can usually add chains on during the booking process.

Car parking in Pas de la Casa is around €20-€25 for 24 hours. There are 2 multi-story covered car parks which have easy access to the resort but these might be a little more expensive, but better in-case of heavy snow during your stay. One is at the sports centre at the base of the resort and the other is on the right hand side (it's multicoloured so you can't miss it).

Ella