Ski school (Snow Garden)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ski school (Snow Garden)

This is more of a review than a question. We had a terrible experience with the ski school - we booked my daughter for the 'snow garden' which they describe on their website as 'a gentle and enjoyable introduction to skiing and the snow, with activities and games designed especially for young children. 'There were no activities or games: the poor children sat on a bench from 9.30-10.30 doing absolutely nothing. When they went on the slopes (10.30-12.15), there were 11 children (aged under 5) per instructor so they just waited and waited for their turn. They basically went down about 3 metres once or twice as all their time was spent waiting.I felt so sorry not only for my daughter but all the children who just had to spend all morning waiting with nothing to do. I have contacted the ski school at the end of February but have not had a response. Such a shame as we loved our hotel and all the restaurants but would not go back or recommend due to the ski school.