APRÈS-SKI L'ABARSET

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• APRÈS-SKI L'ABARSET

Hi Everyone,

I am organising my best friends stag do, we have booked accomidation in pas de la casa. I was looking for things to do and it says Saturdays at APRÈS-SKI L'ABARSET are the place to be?! Is this true or is there better apres in pas? If not how would you get back at say 9:00pm from el tartar to pas?

Thanks for your help

Chris
    • Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post. L'Abarset is definitely a great place for Apres! The L4 bus will take you from El Tarter bus stop to Pas de la Casa, however please note the last bus is at 21:05 and 21:45. Alternatively you could get a taxi - between several of you this shouldn't be too expensive.

The Apres in Pas is great too though - I'd recommend Olimpaides (right next to the slopes), Paddy's Irish Bar, (both have regular live music and great atmosphere), and the Underground Bar (tends to be more of a DJ set). There's also Billbord which is more of a nightclub and is open later on (around 11pm) until the early hours of the morning.

Hope this helps, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Have a great time in Pas de la Casa!

Ellen