New Years Eve

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post.

If you'd lilke to go out for a meal on New Years eve then you'll need to book in advance as tables do get booked up. As the season has only just started yesterday, a lot of restaurants and bars won't neccessarily have confirmed their plans/menus for New Years Eve just yet; however leave it with me and I'll come back to you with some options in the next week or so.

I know last NYE, Pas 83 offered a lovely three course menu and a great party with live music and some traditional Andorran celebrations, so I can get in touch with the manager to find out what she's got planned this year.

In terms of bars, you won't need to book anything in advance for NYE as entry isn't ticketed. I'd recommend Paddy's Irish Bar if you like a good party! Usually on NYE they have live music followed by a DJ.

I'll put some feelers out and get back to you soon.

If there's anything else you need in the meantime just let me know.

Ellen
    • Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Here's

• The Underground Sports Bar & Grill are putting on a five course menu at €50 per head. There’s three sittings – 6:30pm, 8:30pm and 10:30pm. The menu for NYE is still being finalised; however I’m confident it will be delicious! Usually, you can choose from steaks, burgers, ribs, chicken wings etc that are all cooked on the open grill. There’s also salads and veggie options to choose from too! To give you an idea on the food, click through the photos from the Facebook post below:
        facebook.com/pas.de.la.casa.an…445454343/?type=3&theater
      • Pas 83 Restaurant are doing a three course dinner – It's €40 per person and there are two sittings at 7:30pm and 10pm. The NYE menu is being finalised, however it's very similar to the Xmas menu but with slightly different desserts. I'll upload a copy of the menu below. There will be live music in the evening from around 10:30pm, and at midnight they take part in an Andorran tradition where you put a grape in your mouth for each dong of the clock – it’s a bit random but a lot of fun! If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll confirm the details with you.
      • If you're looking for a party, rather than a meal, then I'd reccommend Paddy's, The Red Lion or the Dubliner - entry is free for all three places, however you can buy a ticket for €12 per person which gets you three drinks (draught beer or local spirits and mixers) in either of these bars! (You can use all three drinks vouchers in one bar, or use one voucher in each place - whichever you prefer). You can purchase a ticket by popping into Paddy's before NYE and speaking to the staff.
      If you'd like me to book a table for you at the Underground Grill or Pas 83 please let me know what time you'd like and for how many people (presumably two?) and I can arrange this for you.

Hope this helps but please just ask if you have any q's!

Ellen