Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi Smiley!!

Snow mobiling is available in Grau Roig the cost starts at €35 for a 15minutes guided excursion, €60 for 30 minutes and €100 for an hour. You can also book a night excursion with Grandvalira, a min of 2 rental bikes are need, the cost starts at €85 for 30 minutes and includes dinner. Seeing the winter wonderland at night would be pretty cool. To book simply call the following number, don’t worry the Grandvalira booking team speak very good English +376 891800.

If you would like to go Tobogganing in Andorra you will find this at Naturlandia, this is located in Sant Julia De Loria and its home to the worlds longest toboggan run 5.3km in length. For one ride the cost is only €9 for an adult.... I’m in, sounds amazing, the speed and the wind in your hair, awesome :) And €5.50 for a child (5-11years) but they must be accompanied by an adult. To book or to find out more information below is the reservation telephone number and email address.
      +376 741463
      reserves@naturlandia.ad
    • Hi :)

I'm here over New Year with a group of 12, and was initially hoping to spend NYE on the slopes - literally. However, it seems that most orgaised parties are in the bars.
      As an alternative, I'm sure I've read somewhere though that there is an organised trip, where you go skiing at night, get a BBQ and fireworks - as amazing as that sounds I can't find it again.
      Just wondering if there are trips around like this, or if I've made it up?