snow!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It’s snowwwiiiiinnnggggg!!!

Pas is turning white, it started to fall about 11 o’clock this morning, you can’t really see much of the mountains at the moment.... fingers crossed its puking down up there. Prior to the new snow, the runs where well groomed and hard packed.... approximately 8 cm is due to fall today...tomorrow should be a good day on the slopes and it's forecast to continue falling over the next week. Perfect timing for you :)
    • Arrive Sunday 27th with group of 11 Andorra virgins in Magic hotel for a week

Hi everyone, looking forward to a great week of action on and off the piste with group of 11 excited skiers of all abilities, staying at Hotel Magic Pas, hoping its close to ski lifts and central to all the best bars as we intend to have a fantastic time and meet some like minded people for some major laughs .......cannot wait ..... see you soon :thumbsup:
    • How are the conditions? Has the ice patches disappeared now?

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I have been to Andorra 3 years this Sunday being the fourth or should I say Mandorra lol ;)

You will still have a great time, the nightlife is awesome. :thumbsup: Check out Deja Beer, Paddy’s and then hit Underground. :D
    • The mountains are looking amazing, we’ve had so so much snow the past week or so, on the mountains and in resort. I’ve personally not seen any ice patches recently and the best the news of all.... more snow is forecast for next week, perfect timing for the 11 of you Andorra virgins!!

You guys should also check out Pas 83, the foods really good, it’s located next to the slopes and great for a cheeky beer midday.

You guys are all going to have great holiday. :)
    • Thank you Sarah

Many thanks Sarah for the great report on the snow, be sure to have a beer with us all if we should happen to meet you and any mates while we are there , I am like a kid on xmas day now , so so looking forward to it x 8o
    • Me and my friend are due to arrive on Sunday the 20/03/2011. I can see at the moment that there is lots of snow and that the conditions are great. I have never been on a skiing Holiday at the end of the season but due to work commitments I had no choice. Any ideas what the conditions are normally like around the 20/03/2011.
      :wacko:
    • Hi Nick

Snow conditions are down to luck no matter where you go and what time of year! This being said, Andorra historically has great conditions during March, and you'll be able to see loads of photos of previous seasons categorised by month on our photos page.

We've had loads of snow in the last week, up to a metre in places, so things are looking fantastic for the next few weeks!

Steve
    • Today’s been a perfect day on the mountain, the suns been high in the sky and I’ve barely seen a cloud all day, the slopes where awesome. Only one complaint... lift lines, it was a bank holiday today in Spain/France and consequently the lift lines where considerably longer than normal. However what an amazing day on the slopes, people.... what people??? My memory of today will be AWESOME slopes, AMAZING weather and ASTOUNDING skiing company :)
    • Steve,

Its looks like we will be in luck as it appears there is lots of Snow, I cant wait. We are due to arrive on Sunday. It appears that is pretty warm there at the moment does this affect the skiing conditions?

Nick :)
    • Hi Nick

The conditions at the moment couldn’t be more perfect.... March historical is a snowy month and it’s certainly living up to its trend. Today we’ve woken to the most AMAZING day clear blue sky, sunshine and over 45cm of fresh snow in the past few days. The warmer temperatures make for perfect mountain picnics and relaxing drinks on the terrace. :)

Further snow is due to fall later this week, in summary.... you’ve picked an awesome week to come and you’re going to have a fantastic time. :) :) :)